Choosing a seat that you like on the plane will help you feel much more comfortable during your journey, let’s take some useful tips with Pacific Airlines:
You can actively choose your favorite seats while you are booking tickets or when you have finished paying for tickets, you can still call Hotline 1900 1550 before 24 hours the scheduled departure time for assistance buying additional seats. The seating charges apply as follows:
- Domestic flights:
Seats in the exit position (rows 12,14): 90,000 VND
Upper seats (rows 5 to 10): 60,000 VND
Window / aisle seats: 40,000 VND
- International flights:
Seats in the exit position (rows 12,14): 12 USD
Upper seats (rows 5 to 10): 8 USD
Window / aisle seats: 5 USD
(VAT not included)
Please note the above useful tips and consider buying seat early to save money, convenience and enjoy flight!
Advance seat selection is applicable for passengers traveling in flights operated by Pacific Airlines.
In case that passengers choose exit row seating, they must meet the following requirements:
- Are of at least 15 but not over 60 years of age;
- Are physically able to assist crew if needed, must not be pregnant, nor traveling with infants or pets;
- Must be able to read and understand instructions required related to emergency evacuation, provided in printed or graphic form and must be able to understand the crew’s verbal commands;
- Must not require an extension seat belt;
- Must not have any conditions that might prevent passengers from performing any or all evacuation assistance functions (e.g. operating the exit door).
- If you have booked an emergency exit row seat, but think you’ll be unable to meet the additional requirements on the briefing card you must ask to be re-located. The cabin crew may not be able to detect whether you’ll be able to meet these requirements without your cooperation.
Passengers can pay to reserve their seats from the moment of booking until online check-in (24 hours before flight departure). Depending on the type of ticket (family fare), passengers may pre-reserve their seats for different types of fee.
• Economy Flex
• Economy Plus
• Economy Saver
- Passengers can select their seats free of charge when online check-in opens. Our system may automatically assigns fixed seats for passengers buying Super Lite ticket just before online check-in time. In this case, we can’t guarantee that passengers can travel next to their accompanying person.
- Please note that the crew in command has the authority to re-seat if there are any doubts about the passengers’ ability to perform the evacuation tasks.
- Adults flying with an infant are not eligible for buying advanced seats (as an infant must be seated under an oxygen mask).
CHANGES & REFUNDS
If passengers change their flight after reserving their seats, their seats will be chosen again on the new flight. Passengers can change their advance seat selection by one of following ways:
- Contact the place of purchase and pay the difference as seat prices vary. Passengers are only allowed to change seat with equal or higher price.
- Access MANAGE BOOKING to reserve their new seats and pay the full fees again if required to do so.
In this case, passengers can claim a refund as mentioned in the section below.
The refunds must meet the following requirements:
- Pacific Airlines change the flight schedule;
- Passengers buy and pay full fees for the new seat (on Vietnam Airlines’ website or mobile application);
- Passengers can claim a refund for paid seats if it is within 14 days of the completion of the last flight.
Place of refund
- Purchased seat selection can be refunded at the place of purchase.
- If passengers purchase their preferred seat online (via website or mobile application), please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1900 1550.